Not that I could possibly list every detail or even quantify the conference, but some of my personal highlights of the conference include:
- Opening Supersession on Monday - Sticks of Thunder, Mary Stahl, Pioneering Spirit Awards
- Mastery Session on Break the readmission cycle by integrating Pallitiative care with life-saving therapies
- Bertice Berry's Mastery Session - Becoming the highest version yourself
- President-elects new theme - Dare to
- Robin Benincasa Keynote Address
- Interactive lecture utilizing technology and the other amazing sessions
- Networking with AACN board members
- Meeting up with classmates from graduate (CNS) & post-graduate (ACNP) schools
- Nurses Night Out at Sea World
- And so many other incredible moments
Thank you AACN and the numerous sponsors that make NTI possible. Having attended other conferences and professional organizations, NTI is of the highest quality and is very well organized. Not to mention fun!
This conference came for me at a important time as I embark on new path in nursing. Perhaps that is why it resonated so deeply with me. So as the post-conference journey begins how will I take the lessons learned and apply them to my practice, to my self as a leader, a healer, as mother and spouse? I leave you with the challenge Kathryn Roberts did...Dare To
Dare to Dream. Change. Lead. Act.
What do you DARE TO do?